Levitt Electrical is committed to providing a 12-month warranty on all the work that we carry out. The exception to this is normal wear and tear of items like light bulbs. In these cases we cover defective work or materials only.
Faulty new appliances like air conditioners, stoves and ceiling fans are usually covered under the manufacturer’s warranty. Consult your appliance manual and warranty for details.
Our commitment to safety
Levitt Electrical is a licensed electrical contracting business. Our license number is:
We are members and accredited with all relevant boards and hold current licenses and insurances.
- We abide by all relevant codes of practice.
- All our work compiles with Australian Standards.
- Our staff are fully trained in occupational health and safety, and hold Induction Bluecards.
- All staff have had CPR training and carry appropriate personal protective equipment.
- All drivers hold current drivers licenses.
ABN 21760 206 520
Electrical Licence #52559
ARC Licence # L135173